To be honest, this Christmas, was a fun filled Christmas time I had in years! I shut myself from any social medium interactions and spent a good amount of time with my family. Watched a movie in IMAX (The Hobbit), watched the entire Season 3 of Master Chef US and cooked the family lunch! In all, it was a complete family oriented affair!
Now to all the wonderful bloggers on WordPress, my sincere apologies that I wasn’t able to reply back to any of your new posts, comments and likes for the past week as I was too occupied with quality family time. It was certainly hard not to come any closer to the Web, Facebook and WordPress! Hence, taking this opportunity to wish all the wonderful people around the world a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
And BTW, when people say holidays, the first thing that I remember is goodies and this post is no different the others…Over the last couple of months, there were a lot of kind-hearted bloggers who have conferred upon me numerous awards and I thank them from the bottom of my heart for considering my blog for these awards.
Thank You note:
- Thanks to WordPress to initiate and share these wonderful awards across to different people and blogs. Wishing them to come with more and more encouraging awards and goodies for everyone on WordPress.
- Thanks to every blogger who have taken time to stop by and appreciate my blog, my writing skills and help me understand different cultures, religions, races and languages!
- Thanks to people around the world for feeding me those wonderful posts through their blogs.
- Thanks to Shawn R Jones, Soumya, And Life Smiles, Igyslaine, Summer, Sweta and numerous others for inspiring me every day with your amazing great stories and posts!
- And lastly, thanks to all my family and friends and especially to my brother – Naresh for suggesting WordPress and its large community of great bloggers.
And now, it’s time for me to reciprocate that wonderful gesture on so many of those wonderful blogs! I hear by nominate the following blogs for different awards in different categories:
Shine On Award:
Blog of the Year 2012 Star Awards:
Reality Blogger Award:
Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
One Lovely Blog Award:
Wishing everyone a happy holidays and a wonderful Happy New Year 2013…
Take care… Have a great Christmas and fun filled Holidays! See you all next year with more wonderful posts and happy memories!